Although popular for many years, bathroom tile is often intimidating to new homeowners. While tiles may be not be as common in bathrooms, when used correctly they add a splash of color and creativity to both small and large sized rooms. Tiles come in a wide array of colors and textures and homeowners will appreciate easy maintenance. We’ve selected our favorite options that will enliven your bathroom and create a unique appearance.
1. Marble - Add depth and style with the Mira Grey Mosaic Cross Hatch. This neutral tone matches easily with bathroom decor and will create a chic and contemporary look.
2. Glass - This Jeffrey Court Vineyard Glass tile collection adds a splash of color to your bathroom. The blue-green contrast adds a taste of elegance and fits well with a variety of bathroom styles. It’s perfect for those who desire a unique and vibrant bathroom design.
3. Pebbles - Guests and family members will think of the bathroom as a spa-like retreat with a pebble backsplash such as the Solistone Anatolia Rumi Natural Stone Pebble Mosaic Tile. A pebble mesh tile gives your bathroom a organic and natural appeal and an added touch of comfort.
4. Porcelain - This Celeste/Grigio Color Body Porcelain Tile has more of a glossy finish, making it easier to install and susceptible to damage. The slip resistant features make it a great choice for a bathroom with children.
5. Recycled Material - Combining glass and pebbles, this ModRocks tile is made of 100% post-consumer recycled material. It’s fit for any bathroom and is mesh-mounted for an even easier installation. It’s luminescent and stunning in any home.
Which bathroom tiles fit your home’s style and personality the most? Let us know in the comments!